Friday, February 8, 2008

Win a Beautiful Daily Planner!


In celebration of my new release, Seneca Shadows, I am giving away a handsome daily planner with a beautiful photo of Seneca Rocks, West Virginia on the cover. Seneca Rocks is the setting for my brand new historical novel that takes place during World War II.

The drawing will take place among my newsletter subscribers on February 29th.

To qualify, simply sign up to receive my quarterly e-newsletter.
Just send me an e-mail to: blissful63(at)gmail(dot)com
and put in the subject line or body of the e-mail: "Subscribe to quarterly newsletter by Lauralee Bliss." (this is to abide by US anti spam laws).

Of course you can unsubscribe from the newsletter anytime you wish. But I hope you will stay with me as we journey together to see God's work within my writing ministry.

No comments: