Monday, May 12, 2008

Graduation!

This will be a short Monday post as I am recovering from a very exciting but fairly draining weekend. On Saturday we held my son's high school graduation, marking the end of his home schooling that began when he was four years old. Hard to believe it is over, and he now begins a brand new chapter in his life. In the picture from left to right is my husband Steve, my mom, the graduate, me, my sister Andrea, and my dad. We had both families and church families there to celebrate, and it was a sweet time. I did shed a few tears, but I also look forward to the future and all that God has in store, both for my son, Joshua, and yes, for me too. I'm not certain where our paths will take us, but we look to God who holds the future in His hands.

1 comment:

Robin Bayne said...

Congrats to the grad!!