Monday, December 14, 2009

Reminder - December 19th for a Beautiful Ornament!

Just as a reminder, in honor of my release, "Love Finds You in Bethlehem, New Hampshire" on December 19th, I'll be giving away a handmade ornament with "Bethlehem, New Hampshire" inscribed on it to one of my newsletter subscribers. I bought this ornament in the actual town of Bethlehem, New Hampshire last year while researching my story. If you would like to be included in the drawing, please send me an e-mail to blissful63(at) gmail.com along with a note that you would like to subscribe to the quarterly newsletter by Lauralee Bliss (Note: you may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. But there will be great news on future releases, including a brand new contemporary series set in beautiful Utah!).

Please e-mail your request no later than December 19th. You may unsubscribe from my newsletter at any time. Thank you for being a part of my writing ministry, and I hope you will stay with me as we journey into a New Year!
And be sure to check out the book trailer for Bethlehem and click on the cover to order the book.

Contest rules: US residents only. Void where prohibited by law. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received

1 comment:

Edna said...

I would love to win the ornament

Merry Christmas

mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net