Friday, January 14, 2011

Heartsong Award!

I am pleased and humbled to have been chosen number 4 for Favorite Author in the recent Heartsong Presents Awards. I had a wonderful experience writing this contemporary series set in Utah and hoped the readers would come away with stories that help them experience this wonderful state. My thanks to those read my books (and especially those who voted in the reader's poll) and to those who made this series possible: my wonderful editor, JoAnne, my hard working copy editors at Barbour, and my husband who helped with the research.





You can order these books through the Heartsong Presents website. Just scan for the author name (Lauralee Bliss) or cover titles under Contemporary.

1 comment:

Delia Latham said...

Congratulations, Lauralee! That's awesome!