Tuesday, April 12, 2011

On A Journey


The Sun Rises on the Appalachian Trail in New Jersey


Once again a long and lonely trail beckons to the heart, soul, and mind of a wanderer. That is, I will be taking a few weeks to enjoy Pennsylvania and Maryland to Harper's Ferry on the Appalachian Trail. Once the three weeks are finished, I will have completed the trail in its entirety for a second time, this time from Maine to Georgia (in '07 it was from Georgia to Maine), becoming one of the few women and in my age group to have completed the trail both north and south.

I will post again in May when I will have a special guest blogger, Martha Rogers, author of the Winds Across the Prairie Series. So check back here after May 8th for this special blog and giveaway, along with musings from the trail.

Until we meet again....

No comments: